Amari LP-18s Turntable
LP-18s is the mid level turntable from Amari. For customer who prefers a solid base instead of the spring loaded suspension used in LP-16s. 60mm thick Birch plinth and adjustable metal feet provides more authentic bass and stable soundstage. Adjustable speed control and speed monitoring is also included. You cannot miss this one if you prefer good performance with a classic look.
– 60mm Birch base plinth
– 2.6kg Aluminum Platter
– 9 inches Tonearm with adjustable VTA base.
– Oil well and adjustable magnetic levitated bearing, ensure smooth rotation and less bearing noise.
– Ceramic bearing shaft which is smooth, hard and long lasting.
– 12V 3W AC motor which is stable, low noise and flutter.
– Motor is mounted on a separate base mounted by O-ring, reduce motor vibration to be transmitted to plinth
– Electronic speed control, 33 and 45rpm can be separately fine tuned.
– Adjustable Aluminum feet
– Grs 5 digit high precision real time speed monitoring system
– MM/MC Phono Amplifier
– Audio Technica AT-95E MM Cartridge
Following accessories is also included
– Turntable mat
– Record clamp
– Turntable alignment disc
– Amari stylus tracking force gauge
– Bearing oil
– 12V AC and 17V AC power supplies, for motor and phono amplifier
Pivot to Spindle Distance:
Tonearm Effective Length:
AT-95E Tracking Force:
Phono Amplifier Input Impedance:
Grs 5 digit high precision real time speed monitoring system
AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 650mA
200 Ohms for MC, 47k Ohms for MM