Amari LP-62s Turntable
LP-62s is the flagship of the high end series, with much thicker platter and multi-layer sandwich plinth, it brings the dynamic and noise isolation to the new height. Dual motor systems and precision speed control ensure platter spin at precise and stable speed.
– Multiple layers of aluminum and birch sandwich plinth
– 130mm 14.7kg Aluminum Platter
– 12 inches Tonearm with adjustable VTA base.
– Oil well and adjustable magnetic levitated bearing, ensure smooth rotation and less bearing noise.
– Ceramic bearing shaft which is smooth, hard and long lasting.
– Dual external 12V 3W AC motors which are stable, low noise and flutter.
– Separate Electronic speed control, 33 and 45rpm can be separately fine tuned.
– Adjustable aluminum feet
– Grs 5 digit high precision real time speed monitoring system
– Audio Technica AT-95E MM Cartridge
Following accessories is also included
– Turntable mat
– Record clamp
– Turntable alignment disc
– Amari stylus tracking force gauge
– Bearing oil
– 24V DC power supplies
Pivot to Spindle Distance:
Tonearm Effective Length:
AT-95E Tracking Force:
Grs 5 digit high precision real time speed monitoring system
AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 650mA