Amari LP-007s Turntable
LP-007s is the entry level of Amari Turntables, but it packs with many advanced features.
– 20mm thick acrylic plinth provides good solid base and damping.
– 2.6kg Aluminum Platter
– 9 inches Tonearm with adjustable VTA base.
– Oil well and adjustable magnetic levitated bearing, ensure smooth rotation and less bearing noise.
– Ceramic bearing shaft which is smooth, hard and long lasting.
– 12V 3W AC motor which is stable, low noise and flutter.
– Motor is mounted on a separate base mounted by O-ring, reduce motor vibration to be transmitted to plinth
– Switch between 33 and 45rpm by changing belt location on the dual pulley
– Adjustable feet with hard ball inserts.
– MM/MC Phono Amplifier
– Audio Technica AT-95E MM Cartridge
– Acrylic cover
Following accessories is also included
– Turntable mat
– Record clamp
– Turntable strobe disc
– Amari stylus tracking force gauge
– Bearing oil
– 12V AC and 24V DC power supplies, for motor and phono amplifier
Pivot to Spindle Distance:
Tonearm Effective Length:
AT-95E Tracking Force:
Phono Amplifier Input Impedance:
AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 650mA
MC 200 Ohms, MM 47K Ohms