Amari LP-22s Turntable
LP-22s enter to the high end series of Amari turntables. With belt drive mechanism, magnetic suspended bearing and adjustable aluminum feet, noise isolation has been more thoroughly treated. Precision speed control and monitoring is also included.
– Aluminum and birch sandwich plinth
– 40mm 4.6kg Aluminum Platter
– 9 inches Tonearm with adjustable VTA base.
– Oil well and adjustable magnetic levitated bearing, ensure smooth rotation and less bearing noise.
– Ceramic bearing shaft which is smooth, hard and long lasting.
– 12V 3W AC motor which is stable, low noise and flutter.
– Separate Electronic speed control, 33 and 45rpm can be separately fine tuned.
– Adjustable aluminum feet
– Grs 5 digit high precision real time speed monitoring system
– Audio Technica AT-95E MM Cartridge
Following accessories is also included
– Turntable mat
– Record clamp
– Turntable alignment disc
– Amari stylus tracking force gauge
– Bearing oil
– 24V DC power supply
Pivot to Spindle Distance:
Tonearm Effective Length:
AT-95E Tracking Force:
Grs 5 digit high precision real time speed monitoring system
AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 650mA