Amari LP-82s Turntable
LP-82s is the flagship model of the Amari turnable series, with an external motor driving mechanism, motor noise is isolated from the main plinth and platter. Magnetic suspended bearing ensure mechanical noise is eliminated and all the information that stored in the groove is being picked by the cartridge.
– Solid aluminum base
– 55mm 8.2kg Aluminum Platter
– 12 inches Tonearm with adjustable VTA base.
– Oil well and adjustable magnetic levitated bearing, ensure smooth rotation and less bearing noise.
– Ceramic bearing shaft which is smooth, hard and long lasting.
– External 12V AC motors with precision speed control, 33 and 45rpm can be separately fine tuned.
– Adjustable aluminum feet
– Grs 5 digit high precision real time speed monitoring system
– Audio Technica AT-95E MM Cartridge
Following accessories is also included
– Turntable mat
– Record clamp
– Turntable alignment disc
– Amari stylus tracking force gauge
– Bearing oil
– 24V DC power supplies
Pivot to Spindle Distance:
Tonearm Effective Length:
AT-95E Tracking Force:
Grs 5 digit high precision real time speed monitoring system
AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 650mA